Referrals are the ultimate compliment parents and students can give to an instructor. As a thank you, for each new student you refer, you and the student will receive one free 30 minute lesson. The free lesson will take place after the new student has completed their first month of lessons.
Holidays and Breaks
The following holidays and breaks are included in the studio schedule and are not subject to makeups.
- Labor Day – September 4, 2023
- Thanksgiving – November 23, 24 2023
- Winter Break – December 18 2023 – January 8 2024
- Spring Break March 23-28 2023
- Memorial Day- May 29 2023
- The studio will be closed for the month of July
$30.00 – half-hour
$55.00 – one hour
$25.00 – half-hour
$45.00 – one hour
Lessons are scheduled on a monthly basis. You will have the same day and time that you choose each week during the paid month. For changes, please review the cancelation policy below.
Lessons are prepaid a month in advance. Invoices will be sent prior to the month due.
Please make checks payable to Holly O’Hair
9417 McConnell Rd
Woodstock, Illinois 60098
Venmo: Holly-Ohair *if asked for phone number verification, last four digits are 1706
Zelle: From your mobile banking site or download the Zelle app and follow prompts, I can be added by phone number (818-817-1706) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cancellation and Makeup Policy:
- Cancellations made with 24+ hours notice will not be penalized.
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will be charged in full and ineligible for a makeup.
- Missed lessons with no call/no show will be charged in full and ineligible for a makeup.
Missed lessons that follow the cancellation policy may be rescheduled. Every effort will be made to reschedule the lesson within two weeks, but reschedules will be subject to availability. Students with a 25% or higher cancellation rate for three consecutive months will be asked to pay for future missed sessions to secure their regular time slot. Three or more missed lessons that do not follow the cancellation policy may result in dismissal.
For cancellations, please call or text so the message is received in a timely fashion at (818) 817-1706.
Absences due to religious/holiday observances will be excused.